Connected and Relevant...Relevant and Connected.
**updated with Video of presentation**
Today I had the privilege of presenting at the second annual American Library Association Library Conference at the Sharjah International Book Festival in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. Many thanks to ALA for inviting me to participate in this wonderful conference!
I presented on being Connected and Relevant as a Teacher-Librarian.
My presentation slides are below.
Video of my presentation:
Today I had the privilege of presenting at the second annual American Library Association Library Conference at the Sharjah International Book Festival in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. Many thanks to ALA for inviting me to participate in this wonderful conference!
I presented on being Connected and Relevant as a Teacher-Librarian.
My presentation slides are below.
Video of my presentation:
— Sherry Gick ; (@SherryGick) November 11, 2015
"School librarians are always looking for the best way to serve students" @SherryGick at #SIBFALA15 #SIBF15 pic.twitter.com/aYSXvnJZHi
— Sharjah Book Fair (@ShjIntlBookFair) November 11, 2015
— Deniz Arda Rafferty (@DenizRafferty) November 11, 2015
"My power and my ideas are small, collaboration is the super power" @SherryGick #SIBFALA15 #sibf2015 pic.twitter.com/AEcLD4Vfrs
— Sharjah Book Fair (@ShjIntlBookFair) November 11, 2015

Comments
Post a Comment